Thursday, July 23, 2009

Soap Notes Example Occupational Therapy

Agostini Legacy - Generation 6.7



Hello to all ...
Today begins my story that will last quite a while.
Yeah, maybe I'd better present for those who had not followed the story of my family had lost in the welter of names that make up the family tree ... I'm Simon, the eldest daughter of Francesca and Claudio Agostini.
Well, I start the update with good news ...

I was promoted at work! How nice!
's not all ...

my papi has achieved his wish ... that lucky family.
Well, anyway for the rest of life goes on just fine: I go to school very well, my mother went back to work after the birth of Jasper, Edward and Patrick are two geeks and grandparents are more in love ... I just hope that does not go way too early.

Um ... he is Daniel Chain ... say it is a babe from fear (although rarely seen in the dark). It 's a little older than me, but it seems to me quite interested ...

I invited to dinner (just pay the credit card from dad) to see if we can start something ... God, I beg you: do you fall in love with me ...
Now that I think I could ask Aunt Sabina of hurling a bell'incantesimo love to Daniel ...
No, it would be dishonest ... better see how the evening.

Well ... I seem to proceed quite well ... do not you?
I can not believe you're falling in love with me ... I was also asked to meet my ...

Wow ... my first kiss ... it was AMAZING!
I can not wait to burst with envy all my friends School! Then he
her home and gave me a goodnight kiss at the door ...
God, they are just cooked ...
However, the next day I have been faithful to my promise ...

I introduced the family.
Mom found it sooo cute, grandparents and dad liked him treats him like an old friend ...
I would say that there were no major problems ...

Indeed, the hearts that flutter would say that now we have gone far beyond mere infatuation ...
Meanwhile time is flying and it's time to call relatives back home.

And so here Faith, Aunt Sabina, Gian uncle, aunt, Pandora, Aunt Margaret ... why, you ask?
But it is obvious, no?

birthday! Yes, my adorable little brother Jasper has become a little man ... How much
bono in the arms of her grandmother.

My love, how beautiful you are ... like Edward and Patrick ...
About Edward and Patrick, it's up to them to change age ...
Help, I start to feel old!
And so the next day ...

Edward is getting ready to blow out the candles. We have not invited anybody, because Unfortunately, we are becoming a lot and you should always make a choice on who to invite, so we decided that in order not to displease anyone, celebrate amongst us and then send the pictures of the party via the Internet to all the relatives.

Hey, Ed .. if I were your sister, almost like a little thought about you we would do it ...
Thank you, sis ... you are very beautiful too, you know? Too bad you're already engaged ...
Oh well, what can you do, c'est la vie ...

is that the other twin, Patrick, is preparing to blow out the candles.

very nearly make a nice little thought on you, treasure ... So you make me blush
, Simo ...
Well, but what can I do if I have two wonderful brothers?
Well, anyway I think that it is now time to greet all of you and give you an appointment at the next "episode" ...

kisses!


Guest stars of the episode: Daniele chain (19tokio92), Margaret White, Pandora Zanelli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment