Monday, July 20, 2009

Leather Wear For Mistress

Agostini Legacy - Generazione



Good morning sunshine!
How happy we are this morning ...
Eh?
Why can not I kill him? Why??
How beautiful is life!
Gian, by chance this morning I was bitten by the spider of happiness?
Spider what?
Forget it ... why all this happiness?
do not know ... I only know that today is a fantastic day!
But are you sure?
Sure!
OK ... Glad you ...
the way, my dear narrator-Dea ... what will happen today?
Narrator -Dea ?!?... Um, well ... today is a birthday to celebrate ...
Ah ... .. But they sure are ...?
Yeah, sure ... I have everything under control and everything written on a list ... wait a minute ... here it is: Ramones birthday at home.
Badabum
idiot ... he passed out before they tell him that it is the birthday of Thomas and that for him it's time to say goodbye to the family diary ...
Pandora: "Oh God .. Gian, love? What are you doing lying on the ground? "
Pandora, I think it's my fault ... I said the magic word: Birthday!
Pandora: Oh, now I understand ... that we do now? Gian never recovers. "
Hmmm ... we need a narrator who speaks for him ... Do you want to do it?
Pandora: "Yeah, sure ..."
Well dear ... go right ahead.
Pandora: "So today we have invited all the relatives at home:

Francesca, Claudio Sabina,

Aunt Nadine, Uncle Luke and Louis who was late because he had to find a baby-sitter for Federica.
As announced by our narrator while my husband is on the ground unconscious, Thomas now he leaves the infant stage to pass the difficult adolescent. I hope that passes brilliantly, it's an amazing guy, very intelligent and beautiful.
But no more talk and let's see how Thomas will become.

Here we are all around the cake ... Bravo, love of mother. Blow!

Oh, how pretty my love. "
Thomas:" Mom, please ... make me blush. "
What .. what happened?
Toh, the fake dead has recovered ... Hello, bell'addormentato. You missed the birthday of Thomas.
Who? Close
update so we can all go do what we want, before she decides to get out finally and the first time.
Close? Ah, yes ... ok ...
So even if I do not remember anything, I hope it was nice for you to spend some time with my e. ..
of your family?
Yeah, right ... I had it on the tip of the tongue.
Well, then the next.
Gian, I must remind you that the next time the journal goes into the hands of Thomas, your son?
Badabum
Oh for the love of God .. he fainted again ... Ok, I close my ...
the next episode, my friends. Gian I hope it has not done too nervous.


Guest stars of the episode: nadia navarro, Margaret White, Pandora Zanelli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment