Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How To Mount A Bushnell Trophy T Dot

Agostini Legacy 4.6 - 6.6 Generazione



Hello to all ...
Today I woke up strangely happy ... you never know why ...
Um, I'll be back ...

Hmmm ... do not tell me that they are pregnant again ... please!

I knew ... but nasty ... Ok, no swear words, there are the children ...
And oh well, it will be my third (and final!) Pregnancy ...
Anyway, back to us, I would say that the family grows better and better. Edward and Patrick have started to attend private school with Simon, and it always brings good grades.
Simon is about to leave childhood and adolescent years uttarsi headlong.
Claudio continues to accumulate promotions and is happy to become a father for the fourth time ... My
... well, enjoy the time you have remaining in their grandchildren cuddling and pampering each other.
back to me, because I know if I'm going to third boy or a second female ...

Male, female, fenmmina ...

Oops, I did run the butler to the sound of screams ...
Come on, we're almost there ...

"Love, is another boy!"
Doh! ... And oh well, the fate ...
"Let's call Jasper"
Yes, the saga as "masculine" Twilight "is complete ...

Well, after putting in the box Jasper, Claudio and myself have helped the twins with their homework, while Simon We did see her 10 and praise.
how good my little girl.
"Meanwhile, time is gone ..." sang Celentano ... and in fact, the song seems apt, given that ...

's time to birthdays ... and with the arrival of Gian Luigi, Sabina, Aunt Margaret and Uncle Tito, let's get the party started! First
touches a. ..

Simona becoming ...

"Love Dad, but you are wonderful ... Woe to him who touches you!"
Um, honey ... is the heir of the family, but will have to marry and procreate, no?
Forget the jealousy of the father and go forward.

Yeah ... now it's come to the last house move from infant to toddler ... Obviously
dad insisted on personally take the cake.

"Bello's grandmother, come aggiustoi you change your hair and clothes."
And after the redesign, it is time to ...

learn to use the potty ... and

learn to walk ... and

to speak.
"Ugh, but why Your father has got all the credit to teach the baby all you need to know? ... He could let something however, are his grandmother! "
Mom, please ... you know ... that dad feels that his time is running out and want to enjoy all the free time with her grandchildren ... you can always help the twins with their homework.
"Okay ... never mind ..."
Phew, finally peace has returned to reign in the house and I leave you with the hope that you enjoyed this piece of our lives go in my company ...
I leave you, waiting to start the next update with my Simon.

A big kiss!


Guest stars of the episode: Nadia Navarro, white daisies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment