Monday, July 20, 2009

Kates Playground And Foot

Agostini Legacy Ramones - Ramones Generazione 2.4



Dear friends, I had left with the birthday of my princess and I open the new update with a change in me ...

This is Kelly Murdock. It 's a witch, I met one day in the city.
We talked a lot, I found it very nice, cheerful, kind and also available. Speaking
speaking, came out of my desire to become a witch in my turn.

So Kelly has agreed to turn me into a witch.

How beautiful are the happiest person in the world ... Of course, it will take long before you learn to throw all spells, but now I realized one of my dreams ...
And now all the heirs of the family reached the age of adolescence, will receive powers from its parent, while the old powers will be abandoned to allow the new generation to take care of their duties witchcraft.
In order to better enjoy my new status, I decided to ritagliarmiuno private space at home, so you can experiment without disturbing others.

Meanwhile, Louis is responsible for our Federica

helping with homework.
I know, you're probably wondering: what do you think about Luigi that his wife has become a witch?
Well, let's find out ...
Well, what can I say? I love Sabine, and the fact that it has become a witch does not change anything for me. Any else wants to become the star next to the rest of my life, as I have sworn to do the day I married her.
Love, as you're sweet.
I love you, you know ... Oops, it's time ...
Now? Ah, yes ... it is now ...

Federica is going to take years and we invited the family.

force love, blowing out the candles.
Mom, one day I can get myself a hat like yours?
course treasure. Now blow!

Cursed light on the patio ... just had to electrocute you? But
my little girl is gorgeous even in the dark ...
Well, now I leave you ... I have a lot to study, especially since I have to pass powers to Federica and I can not do it if I reach a certain level of experience. From the next update will
Federica to keep you company.
Good evening from Sabina Agostini
and also by Louis Ramones. A big kiss to everyone!

Guest stars of the episode: Pandora Zanelli (the one with the blue jacket next to Gian Luigi ... or are virtually identical!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment