Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tiffany Granath Night Calls Streaming

Adventure

At the end are gone. In Bolzano mean. The concert was great, I had three meters Matthew who was dying of cold, clad only in a complete and elegant does not have a coat, and singing to God
As an artist, nothing to complain.
As a person I was a little 'disappointed.
But it was a wonderful day, despite the water and the cold.
course after 8 hours spent in the rain to hear him, between now and the concert in April, hoping for an autograph. I was hoping to have the opportunity to say a few words.
But hath been holed up in the camper, and stopped when there were 5 people to sign postcards.
And of course I was not the first.
not tell you the sadness and frustration that accompanied me from all the way back.
not really care about two lines of ink, I just wanted the chance to have a bit of contact in more than they can offer TV.
In 30 seconds would have made me happy.
But that did not go, and I wait for the next date and the next concert. Preferably
indoor cold that we all suffered enough. We

0 comments:

Post a Comment