Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cramps Swollen Breasts

Final XFACTOR

is was a debilitating episode ..
was a night of risking dehydration ..
was the confirmation that they are overly empathic ..
was an evening of good tv ..
was the first time in my life where I televoting for someone ..
made me go into a panic when she sang Beautiful sen'anima Julie and Mark found himself making love Absurd ..
made me realize that I was fond of that rabble there, including Tommassini ..
made me realize that fond of that scum there is absolutely pathetic but inevitable ..
made me reflect on I made an extra hour a day now. What will I do from 8 to 9 every night?
made me want to watch .. Sanremo

but above all God has crowned the new Italian music (for now) of his first laurels

Marco Mengoni won, it was right he was.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A man who sings like an angel and seductive as the devil.
who is not afraid to be who she really is refusing masks and social obligations, taking out those emotions that TV violence and attractions makes sterile media, and living them to excess, without backing down ever.
Delighting and astounding even the most refined palates in terms of musical tastes.
revealing himself at the biggest guy despite being a lot more than normal.
A man divine and amazing song, and yet finds it hard to believe his potential .. modest and reserved, yet self-centered and narcissistic.
An artist in the truest sense of the word, that made me excited like never before.


Thanks Mark.



0 comments:

Post a Comment