Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why Men Get Kidney Stones More Women

if you have not seen it yet ..

interview with Matt before the tenth episode

Well go on xfactor winner is a better feeling, especially find many people .. with whom I shared many important emotions .. com and was dell'altr'anno transmission.
then find them again now, that there is maybe the most
.. that attention was that participants in the relationship between the transmission and production, because people must necessarily inhibit the production (?) to have contact with the outside, look if there's a phone, check that you do not talk too much with the family, you do not pass a letter because the regulation says that we do not have contact with the outside.
Therefore, a better feeling relaxed and then well, go back where he always won a bell'effet
to ..

[...] [...] And they're all songs that I for one reason or another are linked to my past or recent history of art [...]

[.. .] Well, the advice .. recommendations for such a situation are always .. I do not know, are always too general for someone who lives with his stuff but .. e. in his way. Last year I to XFactor .. I had the good fortune to first .. you have de .. say of the great traveling companions. I think .. I have not done the military but I think I have .. have met people I will never forget ever, really. Perhaps it is the suggestion to stay here .. and therefore, do not know. In my experience this is good living without .. refraining proceedings .. that is, without .. trying to learn as much as possible from everything and everyone. And by the way of living this thing in here [...]

Then someone explains to me what does the military? * Laughs maliciously *

0 comments:

Post a Comment