Friday, November 27, 2009

Protouch Straightener Sold At Jcpenny Salon

extra factor (!)

1. I cried all my tears. I am physically debilitated, fever m'è risen to 38. The Silver
farewell was awful.
I was at the table, with my one hand and tears running down her cheeks.
My father thought it will be admitted.
My mother does nothing but repeat that can not wait to finish Xfactor because they are too busy.
Silver and Marco love. What the hell were embraced? Six hours type. And I died repeatedly. And for the
conacra my sainted mother, who obviously does not know what the slash, came up with something like "doi partici those in arrears." has noticed as well her!

2. T'oh watching a Becu. In the recording studio. A
Becucci in the recording studio. A
Becucci in the recording studio ?!?!?!?!?
And 'maybe a real hard time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment