Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Have A Sore Near My New Lip Peircing

words in the wind

But it is possible that it takes years to be added to a community? Fuck oh let me sell this stuff ... I need money XD boh
For the rest, maybe I'll start writing a bit 'here rather than in the Blog Splinder, because every summer I have to find comments from people I do not knows but he already knows everything about me. For no other reason but because then I when I say certain things, even if in the end we are not true and I do reflect on problems. Yes, ok, is the internet and so on, but boh have done so. I got to a point where I do not rein in the blog even more, which I did a year ago, because I am afraid of receiving negative comments like last year. De type, I wrote about how my "friend" cares of my attempts to meet and spend time together, and I said "you're ok learn to rely on yourself." WTF? People are not at all well-___-
So ok I'm not blog if nobody reads it but oh well XD amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment