Tuesday, September 29, 2009

5 Inch Spandex Volleyball Short

film meme! Meme

After being gone for an API of days due to nervous exhaustion and incipient Scazzi caused by an analysis, I'm going to do the meme they are doing TUTTI.

YOUR LIFE AS A ROMANTIC COMEDY;
RECASTING YOUR LIFE
 

- This is a mega-meme: it's the union between a PICSPAM and a FANMIX. IT'S YOUR LIFE, BB!

- You have to choose the actors (or else) who will play:
~ Yourself alias the main character
~ The true love
~ The " mistake "
~ The true love's best friend
~ The rival
~ Mom
~ Dad
~ Sister/brother (or both)
~ The Best Friends
~ The Best gay friends
~ The pets
~ The city

- And now you have to choose YOUR PERSONAL SOUNDTRACK, of course:
~ Opening credits
~ Falling in love
~ The Kiss
~ Sex
~ The break up
~ The psychological breakdown
~ Shopping with friends
~ The getting back together
~ End Credits


Myself

Olivia Wilde . It 's beautiful, simple and loves what he does. And that's exactly how I want to be.

The true love

John Fiennes . not necessarily in the Shakespearean version. Okay anyway.

The
mistake.

Eric Dane.
Basically because it inspires sex in spades.


The true love's best friend.

Jake Gyllenhaal
. Because he is' the cuddly friend.

The rival

Scarlett Johansson
. not stand. I have never born. My worthy opponent

Mom

Kate Walsh .
A Apart from the anachronistic, if it were my mother I love her

Dad

Johnny Depp .
Who would not want Uncle Jo as a father? Apparently only those who would like to have a lover.

Brother

Michael Buble .
This man is awfully adorable, damn it.

The best friends

Reese Witherspoon. I love it. E ' light.


Liv Tyler. 's wonderful. She has two beautiful eyes. E pa RLA Elvish.


Orlando Bloom.
been saved by true love only be for the time being fixed with John. Thanks, Orla.

The best gay friends

John Barrowman . Why is incredibly charming (?) Gay.


Rupert Everett. I loved him in "My Best Friend's Wedding" and even more in "An Ideal Husband. It is gay. Damn.

The pets

Newfoundland . adorable, huge black dog. \u0026lt;3

The city

London . Why London is a city of fairies and Peter Pan.

- And Now You Have to Choose Your PERSONAL SOUNDTRACK, of course:
~ Opening credits: The song of the new Citroen advertising. I searched for 2 hours and the title is a mystery.

~ Falling in love: I'll Fly With You - Sagi Rei

~ The Kiss: Desire - Ryan Adams

~ Sex: Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira

~ The Break Up: Big Girls Do not Cry - Fergie

~ The psychological breakdown: Behind blue eyes - Limp Bizkit

~ Shopping with friends: Funky Bahia - Sergio Mendes

~ The getting back together: I'm yours - Jason Mraz

~ End Credits: Unwritten - Natasha Bedengfield


This post has been a birth. It took me something like 4 hours to figure out how to post photos, how to change text colors, etc. etc..
If ever I want to do another meme PLEASE, stop me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment