Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Heather Brooke Friend Melissa

AGOSTINI-RAMONES LEGACY - GENERATION 4.7



Gian: "Hello everyone ... Today I will keep you company with the adventures of my family!": Huh: Pandora: "Love, look at that now it's up to Thomas to make the record, not to you .. . Gian: "Are you sure sure?" Pandora: "Yes, darling ... by the way, but where is Thomas?" .............. .................................................. .................................................. ........ Hello everyone ... sorry for the delay, but I was mesmerized by the beauty of this woman, Lucrezia Ramones ... I decided to invite her to lunch to talk a bit and know it better ... The more I know, the more I fall in love with her ... It 's like a stroke of lightning is beautiful ... and then ... But it seems that she is falling in love with me ... I absolutely have to have her as a wife ... We continue to talk about ourselves, our interests ... until Yes, you guessed it ... I asked her to marry me soon I will be more adult ... And she has accepted ... am over the moon ... I can not wait to grow up and be able to start my family. Meanwhile, however, attend the school ... I go very well at school, teachers are proud of me and my are. Carlisle and Emmett are about to finish elementary and high school will pass soon. My story goes wonderfully with Lucrezia ... we are more in love. Oh, look ... sure you're in love when the time really flies ... E 'already time for Carlisle to become teenagers and Emmett ... and who expected it? Let's start with Carlisle Pandora: "My darling, you're wonderful." And we go on with Emmett. Pandora: "Oh, love ... we have three wonderful boys, do not you?" Gian (dancing like crazy and shaking his head from right to left): "Uh lalala I love you baby .. . Pandora: 'God, what an idiot "Well ... now I leave you ... I call Lucrezia ... Until next time! Guest stars of the episode: Lucrezia Ramones, Pandora Zanelli, white daisies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment