Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sample Court Letters And Community Ser

Agostini Ramones Legacy - Generazione



Ah, how beautiful my life ... I play ball all day and at home I relax in front of the computer ... who is happier than me?
... Well ... it's hard to say who can be happier than you? There are ... your mother!
My mother?
Yeah, sure ... see how it likes to cuddle her first grandchild.

And Thomas seems to be happier you ... look at him as soft when playing with siblings .. .

Hmmm ... no, I am more happy ... I am sure that all the world envy ... I am beautiful, rich, intelligent ...
Cute, funny ... an idiot, basically .
But how ...?
Dai, joke ... as you are touchy.
Oh well, sooner or later ... 'll pay ...
I'm sorry, did you say?
No, no ... I said that sooner or later ... I'll change my mind about me ...
Yes ... is very careful, my friend ... I can destroy your life with just one finger ... remember that!
Uff ... Of these touchy ... but how the hell can you live with them ...
Oh, well ... it's time to ...

Birthday!
Co. .. birthday? ... To whom?
my sister ...
Ah, you have a sister ... I did not know ... It 's pretty?
Piece of idiot, who it is that makes you think the birthday now?
Um ... Pandora?
But if Pandora has the same age as you ... more or not ... I have to remember that you have two beautiful toddler, Carlisle and Emmett, who can not wait to grow up?
Oh ... right ... Carlisle and Emmett ... and who the hell are they now?
I'll pretend not to hear ... go ahead, please?
Ok ... so, is the birthday of e. .. ... Carlisle Emmett.
Thanks be to God, he remembered the names ...

I ask a question? Why do I always have a marmoc ... er, birthday child in her arms?
Good question, but you have to make your mother is ... She continues to put her up those poor little angels.
Ah ... ok ...
Margaret: "Come on, Carlisle. Blow out the candles, puppy! "

Margaret:" What love! "
Pandora:" Young Mother, you're beautiful! "
Well ... I would say that is no longer a monster ... is passable ...
Watch out, there's a storm coming ... you will not want to begin to hurl thunderbolts against your little body?
............................................... .........
Carlisle, you're a Adonis.
Pandora, please ... save us!

Pandora: "I'll ... Come on, guys! Now it's Emmett! "
Margaret:" God, how exciting ... my little angels are growing! "

Pandora:" Wow ... I have three wonderful children, and beautiful I hope intelligent! "
Still, to this point do not worry ... one more stupid Gianluca is really impossible to find.
Pandora: "Yeah ..."
I almost regret that I made happen in his life.
Pandora: "Still, to me is fine ... The children I had with him are really wonderful."
Yeah ... how lucky we are close to Gian ... Now, before start to freak out.
Where were we?
What question is that?
Um ... I got distracted at the pc ...
Santa patience, help me not to strike him ... Gian, you have to close ... we're done for now, thank God!
Ah ... well ... I find this
Well, friends ... I hope you enjoyed this new chapter in our reckless life. We feel with the next updates.
A kiss to all my admirers ... especially pretty ones.

Guest stars of the episode: Margaret White, Pandora Zanelli, Nadia Navarro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment