Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pure Naphthalene Color

Agostini Legacy - 4.4 Generazione



little party after the birthday of two monsters ... children, mothers and fathers have begun to behave like idiots ...

Look at them, what the hell they think they do?
Um, my dear heiress ... and now I almost regret that he chose you instead of Luigi ... your adorable parents are teaching the twins to walk.
Oh ... but they sound like idiots ...
Yeah ... well you seem very clever at first sight ...
How?
Nothing ... go on with the story.
... Ok then, so my parents have taught their children to walk.


And I assume that there are teaching the twins to talk ...
Bravo, Gian ... finally beginning to understand.


while now ... ehm ..
teaching children to use the potty ... but where is Pandora?!?
Mah will be at work ... ..
Sorry, but do not even know where's your wife?!?
You know ... that much ... but now let's move on ...
After a good day of work, I like to go home and relax on the couch ...
[
Hmmm ... what will Louis, Claudia, Aunt Nadia e. .. who is this stranger?
E 'your cousin, as well as sister, Sabina ... when Thomas becomes a teenager?
Sabina ... Ah, yes ... however, we are here?

a birthday ... Oh my missing much, right?
Unfortunately yes.
Oh thank goodness ... Hey wait, unfortunately that means?
Margaret: "Gianluca, the finish speaking? Thomas has to blow out the candles! "

Margaret:" I love my grandmother, how beautiful you are. "
Pandora:" Puppy, I know that massacres of hearts ... but do not dare to be stupid like your father, or I disinherit "
Thomas:" Still, mami. I'm not going to be an idiot. "
I love this baby ... if I could, I would pass on the spot the diary of the family.
Thomas: "Ok, now it is almost ..."
Already missing ... its just ... I hope.
Hey, this is still my diary.
Well, Gian ... because the chapter is finished, because do not say hello?
Ugh ... and that's fine. See you at the next update.

Guest stars of the episode: Margaret White, Pandora Zanelli, Nadia Navarro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment